48V 100Ah LiFePO4 - EP48100
48V 100Ah LiFePO4 - EP48100
ExpertPower 48V 100Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Rechargeable Battery
- Longer Service Life: Our LiFePO4 battery provides 2500 - 7000 cycles & a 10 years lifetime compared to 200 - 500 cycles & a 3 years lifetime in typical Lead Acid chemistry.
- Efficient Power: Our LiFePO4 battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 48V for up to 95% of its capacity usage providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared to only 50% in Lead Acid.
- Impeccably Lightweight: Our LiFePO4 battery is only a 1/3 of the weight of Lead Acid which makes it the disputable choice for RVs, Marine and Off-Grid Applications when towing or mobility is in the consideration.
- Complete Protection: The lithium battery’s unique built-in Battery Management System (BMS) protects it from overcharge, deep discharge, overloading, overheating and short circuit, and excessive low self-discharge rate ensuring up to 1-year maintenance-free storage.
- Ironclad Protection: A steel-hardened, gray cast iron case provides significant improvements in protection against structural affects versus a typical plastic case that can have its integrity and functionality compromised by excessive heat and mechanical shock during a typical service-life.
- 4 in 1 Wiring: The all-purpose PCB regulates current and voltage fluctuation without the need of external balances or additional BMS protections making the battery smart and powerful enough to be utilized in a system of up to 10 batteries in parallel.
- Streamlined Visual Assessments: Sophisticated monitoring software provides on-demand information for battery health, cell health, BMS protections, regulatory temperature status, and cell balancing leaving peace of mind and confidence in your system.
- Built-in low-temp cut off prevents charging under 23 °F (-5 °C)
|Rated Capacity||100Ah (0.2C, 25°C)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||19 x 18.9 x 7 Inch|
|Max. Continue Discharge Current||100A|
|Max. Permanent Discharge Current||110A 10Sec.|
|Max. Continue Charge Current||50A|
2500 with 100% DOD
3600 with 80% DOD
7000 with 50% DOD
Charging: 32°F to 140°F
Discharging: -4°F to 140°F
|Storage Duration||12 months at 77°F|
|Safety||UL, CE, DOT, and ISO Certifications|
|Warranty||1 Year Hassle-Free Limited Warranty|
We accept Purchase orders from various distributors, contractors, schools, universities, government institutions, and others.
To make a purchase order, please send the purchase order to us via e-mail at email@example.com and we will have your order processed within 24 hours. We accept multiple terms of payment including credit cards, checks, PayPal, & government cards.
For more questions regarding purchase orders, feel free to call our sales department at 1 (562) 630-3002.
We're dedicated to making the most reliable batteries on the planet. But we understand that things happen, so if anything is wrong with your product, we'll work to make it right.
We back each product with a 30 day money back guarantee and a 1 year warranty.
If you are not happy with your purchase, give us a call and we will fix any issues you have. That is our promise and guarantee.